Caesars Casino PA Bonus Code and Review
Caesars Entertainment, who owns Harrahs Philadelphia, is undoubtedly one of the most recognizable brand names in all the casino industry. So it goes without saying that Harrah’s Philadelphia is in an enviable position to capture significant market share in Pennsylvania thanks to their huge existing customer base alone.
Caesars was one of the first to launch in neighboring New Jersey, and have crossed the Delaware to claim their stake in the Pennsylvania Market. Let this page be your guide to all things Caesars, including game selection, all the top bonus offers, banking options and more!
Welcome bonus offers at Caesars Casino PA
Caesars PA is offering a very generous welcome package in the form of a 100% deposit match up to $1000. Not only is this among the largest bonuses in the state, the Caesars offer comes with much more player-friendly wagering requirements. This means it is easier to turn this bonus into cold hard cash.
|Caesars Casino PA Promo Code||Just click this link|
|First Deposit Bonus||100% Match up to $1000|
|Code Valid||April 2021|
|Casino Partner||Harrah's Philadelphia|
|Online Since||April 21, 2020|
How it works
When you register a new account at Caesars Online Casino, your first deposit will be matched, dollar for dollar, up to $1000 when you use the appropriate code provided. The bonus funds will be added instantly and are subject to a 5x wagering of both the deposit and bonus, which is just a fancy way of saying 10x the bonus funds.
For example, let’s say you take full advantage of the offer and your first deposit of $1000 is matched. Your bankroll will be $2000 ($1000 deposit+$1000 bonus). In order to convert your bonus funds to your cash balance, you will need to wager $10,000 over a seven day period. It’s important to note that not all games count the same towards satisfying the wagering requirements. The 10x wagering is for slot games, Video poker is 20x wagering and 50x for all other games.
What advantages does Caesars have over competitors in Pennsylvania?
- Total Rewards: Caesars affiliated casinos boast what’s arguably the most renowned casino loyalty program in the world: Total Rewards. Players earn Total Rewards Tier and Rewards credits for their online play, with Tier Credits applying to their land-based Total Rewards status, and Rewards Credits being redeemable for online cash or for comps at any Caesars affiliated casino. The benefits of moving up the Total Rewards ranks are numerous, and with so many Caesars casinos sprinkled around the country, players won’t have to travel far from their home to take advantage of the program’s myriad benefits.
- Cashiering: Harrah’s online casino in New Jersey was among the first to offer PayPal, and ported that functionality across to PA. Depositing players will also be able to fund their accounts via ACH, online banking transfers, PayNearMe (7-Eleven, Family Dollar, CVS), and credit/debit card transactions, among other means.
- Promotions: Caesar’s online casino in Pennsylvania offers an excellent promo schedule. These include deposit matches, free bets and free spins. The reload bonuses also come with a very low wagering requirements.
Caesars Casino Online: Available platforms
Caesars online casino is easily accessible on your laptop or desktop via your favorite browser. Once you are there, you are treated to one of the smoothest platforms in the business. Through many hours of testing, we have experienced no hiccups, no crashes and games run non-stop for as long as you would like to play.
Caesars also makes it easy to find all your favorite games, promotions, bonus offers, banking and more. One click of the mouse and you are on your way to the online sportsbook or making a new deposit. Caesars allows you to sort all games by game type and even has easy access to support by clicking the bubble in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
The Caesars Online Casino app is a bit different than the desktop version, but it gets the job done. Its not as easy to navigate as their browser-based casino, or even the app in neighboring New Jersey, but once you get in there, its not too difficult to find what you are looking for. There is no sorting available by game type, but with Caesars smaller game library in PA, a simple scroll down the page will get you to where you want to go.
The casino app shares the stage with the online sportsbook, and balances carry over just the same as on the computer. Easily access all banking options, promotions and support using the fold out menu and easily access your Caesars rewards in that same menu. Games load quickly and once open, run just as efficiently as they do on your laptop.
Caesars Online Casino PA game selection
Well, let’s just start off by saying, the game selection on Caesars Online Casino in PA is not great. So far, we have only seen limited slots selection from one provider, SG Digital. We do not know if this is because of regulations, provider deals or what, but we hope to see some NetEnt or IGT games added in the near future.
The slot selection at Caesars PA is a bit, well, lacking but we are holding out hope that they will soon grow the catalog to that which we see in New Jersey. So far, we have only seen titles from SG Digital, but the good news is they are adding new titles all the time. Popular titles include:
- Cash Machine
- 88 Fortunes
- Monopoly Mega Movers
There are no progressive jackpot slots on Caesars PA, but we do feel as though they will be added soon since the game selection on Caesars NJ is one of the most robust in the state. We’ll keep you updated as new titles join the library.
Caesars PA table game selection is a bit more broad than their slot selection, but still falling behind their competitors in the PA market. Play your favorite casino table game titles online with no wait. These titles include:
- Three Card Poker
- Casino War
- Four Card Poker
Notable omissions from the table game repertoire are fan favorites such as baccarat, European roulette and other blackjack variations. We are hoping that Caesars PA will expand not only their slot categories, but add video poker and widen their table game base as time rolls on.
Live dealer is as close as you can get to a retail casino, but from the comfort of your home. A real live person is dealing the cards or spinning the wheel streamed live from a studio located in Pennsylvania. All bets are handled digitally but real human interaction with other players and dealers makes live casino players feel right at home anywhere you can get an internet connection. Caesars offers several live blackjack tables as well as roulette.
Caesars Online Casino loyalty program
Caesars PA utilizes the Total Rewards program, that is also used at every Caesars and Harrahs owned property around the world. Once you make a new account, simply link your Total Rewards card to your online account. You can also create a new account to start taking advantage of all the perks awarded to you, all you have to do is play. These points add up and can be exchanged for free play, discounts on hotel stays, VIP packages and more. The points can also be exchanged for cash at a rate of 1000 credits for $10.
The Total Rewards program assigns you tiers based on Tier Credits, and each tier allots you new and more exciting perks. The annual requirements are as follows:
|Tier Level||Tier Credits|
If you do not link your account, points aren’t awarded retroactively. Be sure to link your account before you place your first bet.
Banking options at Caesars PA
Getting money on and off the site is a breeze, as Caesars PA has a ton of safe deposit and withdrawal options. Every banking options has been thoroughly vetted by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB) to verify that your money is always safe and transactions are done in a timely manner. Options include:
- ACH/eCheck: Simply link your bank account using your bank’s routing and account number and money will be instantly loaded into your account. Withdrawals will be in your account 1-2 days after approval.
- PayPal: An easy-to-use eWallet that facilitates instant and secure deposits. PayPal withdrawals will appear in your account just a few minutes after approval.
- Visa/MasterCard: This deposit-only method allows you to use your Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card for deposits. You will need to use a different method for withdrawals.
- Caesars Play+ Card: Sign up directly in the Caesars PA cashier, and you can instantly fund your account using your credit card or bank account. The physical card will be delivered to your registered address in 7-10 days and withdrawals can be taken out at any ATM, sent back to your bank account, or the card can be used anywhere Discover is accepted.
- Online Banking: Use your bank’s online bill-pay feature for both deposits and withdrawals.
- PayNearMe: Choose PayNearMe and you will be sent a barcode. Take that barcode, along with cash to any CVS, Family Dollar or 7-11. The cashier will scan the barcode, you hand over the cash, and the money will be in your account in minutes.
- Cash at the Harrahs Philadelphia cage: Bring your cash and your ID to the Harrahs cage and money will be available within 15 minutes. This is also a convenient withdrawal method if you find yourself in the area and want instant access to the money.
It’s important to note that any cash deposit options, like PayNearMe and Cash at the cage, will likely make you ineligible for any promotional offering tied to that deposit.
Caesars PA has a few methods to contact them with any questions or concerns and they include:
- Live Chat: Just like the good old days of AOL instant messenger, you can chat with a real person in real time about any questions or concerns you may have. Caesars PA live chat is available from 8am to midnight and will hopefully go to 24/7 at some point in the near future.
- Email: For concerns that do not require an immediate answer, you can email support at PASupport@caesarsonline.com and your email should be answered within 24 hours.
- Phone: If you prefer to talk to someone on the phone, you can call toll free from 8am to midnight EST. This feature is not standard in the US gaming market, and we hope to see more brands start to offer phone support. Toll free: 1-800-830-8269.
- FAQs section: If you have what you may think is a common question, and don’t feel like actually contacting support, simply navigate to the FAQs section of the support area. Anything from common banking mistakes, or bonus terms and conditions are outlined there in full.
We have experienced pretty long wait times to get to live chat, but have had decent success getting someone on the phone. If the wait time is taking too long on live chat, or your email hasn’t been returned in an acceptable amount of time, try giving them a call.
All support features can be easily accessed by clicking the ‘Support’ button in the top right corner of the casino.
More about Caesars
Caesars Entertainment’s roots can be traced back to 1937, when Bill Harrah opened a bingo hall in Reno Nevada. This property eventually became Harrah’s Reno. In 1955 Harrah expanded his reach in NV up the state line, opening Harrah’s Lake Tahoe. They went public in 1971 and were the first casino company on the New York Stock Exchange.
The company continued to expand over the years, opening over 50 casino resorts throughout the world, several gambling cruise ships, and a handful of golf courses. Caesars Entertainment merged with Eldorado Resorts in March 2019 in a deal worth almost $9 billion. Today, in addition to the land based gambling ventures, Caesars is a factor in iGaming as well. Caesars Online Casino has been live in New Jersey since 2013 and has aspirations to expand as more and more states look to legalize and regulate online gambling.
In Pennsylvania, Caesars Entertainment owns and operates Harrahs Philadelphia. This retail casino is home to over 2000 slots machines, a WSOP poker room, a William Hill Sportsbook and plenty of table games spread over 100,000 square feet of gaming space. There is also a 14,000 square foot event center and several bars, restaurants, and meeting rooms spread over the property. Caesars Pennsylvania currently offers online casino games and online sports betting all packaged together as one site.