Bet Rivers Casino PA Promo Code 2021
Initially launching as a sportsbook-only site, BetRivers made its PA debut in July 2019. Six months later, it added an online casino to its offering, sharing a license with sister site Play SugarHouse. BetRivers and Play SugarHouse made history again in October 2020 when they were the first to offer Live Dealer games in Pennsylvania. Both brands are owned and operated by the same parent company, Rush Street Interactive.
Much of BetRivers’ success can be attributed to its unique and innovative online casino platform, designed in-house by its online gambling arm. The site has also received heavy praise for its stellar loyalty program, iRUSH Rewards, which offers players a whole host of perks and benefits rather than bland cashback incentives. Let’s take a look at what else BetRivers has to offer.
BetRivers online casino bonus offer – April 2021
When you sign up for a new account via the links on this page or bonus code below, you will receive a 100% first deposit match bonus up to $250 with an unheard-of 1x wagering requirement. This means that you only need to wager the bonus amount one time, and whatever is left, is yours to keep.
BetRivers PA 2021 bonus code & details
|BetRivers Casino PA Promo Code||PB250|
|Deposit Bonus||100% up to $250|
|Code Valid||April 2021|
|Casino Partner||Rivers Casino|
|Online Since||July 2019|
How it works
This bonus is as simple as it gets, as there are no restrictions on what games you can play, and you only need to wager the bonus amount one time through to turn the funds into withdrawable cash. Simply enter the code PB250 in the affiliate code box on the first page of registration, and then follow the directions on the page to claim your $250 match bonus.
So for example, if you deposited $200 and got your 100% match of $200, you’d only need to make a total of $200 in bets to unlock your bonus. This is an extremely easy requirement to meet, in comparison with tough restrictions placed by other casinos.
Why bet at Bet Rivers online casino?
- Very easy to clear bonuses: The closest thing you will see to free money, the 1x wagering means little to no risk to you. Where other online casinos will make you wager up to 40x the bonus, 1x wagering means you are virtually playing with house money.
- Innovative, community-focused platform: Rivers uses the Rush Street Interactive platform, software developed in-house by its parent company. Rush Street has differentiated itself from the competition through the addition of unique features like robust game filters, and by fostering a community aspect with peer-to-peer chat and dynamic, real-time feeds showcasing recent winners.
- Speedy game launches: Rivers’ total control over its platform allows its developers to add new titles to the site faster than many of its competitors, which will be forced to move at the pace of their third-party providers.
- iRush Rewards Program: Whereas some of BetRivers’ competition have either no rewards program or sporadic reload bonuses, iRush Rewards has something for everyone, from the occasional gambler to the high rollers. Once you hit the highest level of the program, you get monthly bonus money that come with the standard 1x wagering requirement.
In order to create an account at BetRivers online casino, there are few important things to note:
- You must be 21 years of age in order to sign up
- You can register, browse the site and make deposits and withdrawals from anywhere but must be physically located in the state of Pennsylvania in order to play any real money games.
- You do not need to be a Pennsylvania resident, you just need to be inside the state borders to play.
Rivers online casino is available on both desktop and mobile devices via an Android App and a workaround for iOS devices that allows you to play all your favorite games in the Safari browser. The online casino and sportsbook share integrated software, making it a breeze to navigate back and forth between the two, and the shared wallet lets you place bets on sports and blackjack from the same deposit.
You can access the full library of games from any desktop browser on both Mac and PC computers with no need to download a desktop app. The browser-based client is compatible with all modern PC and Mac browsers including Safari, Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. The proprietary Rush Street desktop platform performs well, is easy to navigate and very responsive.
Android users can easily download the mobile app by simply navigating directly to the mobile page on the Rivers website. It is not available in the Google Play store.
While there is no iOS app (yet) for PA, there is still a way to play from your iPhone or iPad. You will just need to download the GeoGuard app from the Apple App store. Once downloaded, you can then play through the Safari mobile browser. For more information on how to get started, check out this walk through of the process.
The mobile experience is basically the same as the desktop client, meaning you will have access to everything including full cashier, access to the sportsbook, the bonus store, and a variety of settings. At the time of this writing, all games available on desktop, are also available on mobile, which is not the case at other casinos.
Banking at BetRivers Casino
BetRivers gives you plenty of options to get your money safely and securely on and off the site. Rivers also boasts some of the quickest cashouts we’ve seen — some are instant with the RushPay feature that automatically and instantly approves qualifying withdrawals.
For deposits the available options include:
- Online banking (ACH): log in directly via your bank portal or online bill pay to complete the transaction
- PayPal: Use the world’s most popular e-wallet to make quick and easy deposits
- Credit/debit card: Use your Visa or Mastercard to make deposits into your BetRivers online casino account
- BetRivers Play+: Prepaid card that you can link your bank’s checking account or Visa/Debit card.
- Pay with Cash: Drop off cash at your local 7-Eleven, CVS, and Family Dollar Stores
- Cash at the cage: Drop off cash at Rivers Casino cage in Pittsburgh
- Wire transfer: Solid option for large deposits, but can come with some associated fees
Players can make deposits as small as $10 using the methods outlined above.
For withdrawals we have:
- Online banking (ACH)
- BetRivers Play+ card: Withdrawals can either be sent to a connected checking account, withdrawn at any ATM or used anywhere Discover is accepted.
- Cash at the cage
- Check by mail: Allow up to 14 days for delivery, but it’s usually much quicker
BetRivers online game selection
BetRivers online casino is adding new games all the time to its already impressive library. The bulk of its online slots and table games are brought to you by NetEnt, IGT and Everi games. NetEnt is by far the biggest supplier of games and this is for good reason. NetEnt games are well known in the gaming industry for their innovative graphics, tons of bonus rounds and high return on slots to help keep you in the game.
Slots at Rivers Casino
BetRivers boasts one of the largest slot libraries in the PA market and is adding new titles on a weekly basis. NetEnt is the most prevalent provider, offering popular titles like BloodSuckers, Gonzos Quest and Jack Hammer. Unfortunately for now, the ever popular progressive jackpot, Divine Fortune, is not available, but we expect it to be added soon.
Live Dealer (now live!)
Live Dealer is a unique and exciting format that mixes the best of playing live and gambling online. Players tap into a live stream, where real dealers run a variety of table games which watchers at home can bet on. Rivers was the first online casino to offer live dealer games in the Commonwealth in October 2020. Live dealer options include Lightning Roulette, First Person Roulette and First Person Blackjack. More options should be added in the future.
Blackjack at BetRivers online casino
You now have two options for Blackjack at BetRivers online casino. Lets take a closer look:
- Minimum bet is $1 and maximum bet is $5000
- Play up to 3 hands per round
- Blackjack pays 3:2
- Doubledown after splitting (except Aces)
- Surrender and insurance available
- Dealer stands on 17 and must draw to 16
- Minimum bet is $0.10 and maximum bet is $200
- Single hand blackjack
- Blackjack pays 3:2
- Double down on any split (except Aces)
- One resplit per hand
- Surrender and insurance available
- Dealer must stand on 17 draw on 16
There are a handful of roulette games featured on BetRivers, all of which are provided by NetEnt, with the exception of IGT Roulette:
- American Roulette: Sports a 0 and 00, and thus features worse odds than the Euro variation. Min bet is just $1.
- European Roulette: single 0, better odds with a min bet of $0.10
- French Roulette: single 0; similar to European Roulette, except with a slightly different layout and naming conventions. Does not feature the La Partage rule (which pays half a player’s even-money wager back if the ball lands on zero). French Roulette has a min bet of $0.10
- IGT Roulette: IGT Roulette has the same rules as NetEnt’s European Roulette with customizable felt color
Rivers video poker
BetRivers offers players Game King’s classic video poker suite of games, including:
- Jacks or Better
- Bonus Poker
- Bonus Poker Deluxe
- Double Bonus Poker
- Double Double Bonus Poker
- Triple Double Bonus Poker
- Deuces Wild
- Deuces Wild Bonus Poker
- Joker Poker
Virtual Sports and other table games (possibly coming soon)
Rivers sister casino was one of the first to offer Virtual Sports in neighboring New Jersey, making it extremely likely Rivers Casino will do the same in PA. In these contests players do not bet on live sporting events, but instead wager on 3D representations of games played out via digital stream.
Unlike real-world sports, Virtual Sports run 24/7, offering the fun of betting on a game or race whenever the mood strikes. Here are some of the sports you’ll likely see at Rivers online:
- Car racing
- Dog racing
- Motorcycle racing
BetRivers PA loyalty program: iRush Rewards
BetRivers features the most robust loyalty program of any operator in the PA market — or in any U.S. market for that matter.
Players earn points simply by playing their favorite games, the amount of which is determined based on the return-to-player (RTP) of the game. For instance, the system is scaled where a game with a 99% RTP may only generate 1 point per $25 wagered, a game with a 95% RTP earns 1 point for every $5 bet. Sports bets also accrue points, but at a slower rate.
Points contribute both to a players tier level, of which there are 10 (plus an invite only Elite tier), and their iRush Rewards Points (iRRs) total, at an equivalent rate.
By moving up the tiers, players unlock a bevy of rewards, ranging from special offers at Rivers Casino in Pittsburgh, VIP gifts, an exclusive and very lucrative VIP Promotional Calendar, concierge service, playing devices and more.
If you’re a casual player, there’s more good news — moving up the first few tiers really doesn’t require much effort at all. Wagering just $1,500 over the course of a month on 95% RTP game will earn you tier 3. The bonus store allows you to use a seperate stockpile of accrued points to buy bonus dollars or spin for a chance to earn even more bonus money.
Better yet, players don’t automatically lose their tier level at the end of the month. Instead, BetRivers utilizes a rolling 60-day period, where all points earned in the past 30 days will be applied 100% to your tier. Points earned 31-60 days ago will be deducted based on the average of the points earned during that period. Of course any new points earned will work to offset those losses, granting players a window to maintain their status that isn’t provided by other online casinos.
As for the iRR points, they can be exchanged at the Bonus Store for wheel spins, which reward a variable amount of 1x bonus money, or straight up bonus rewards.
Customer service at BetRivers online
BetRivers is here for you if you have any questions or concerns. They can be reached via:
- Live Chat
Live chat is the quickest option, but we have also seen very quick turnaround times for Emails as well when Live Chat has a long queue. BetRivers prides itself on putting the customer first, and this shines through in their customer service specialists.
More about the brick-and-mortar Rivers Casino
In 2005, one year after legislation was passed allowing for land-based gambling in the state, four organizations pitched proposals to the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board in the hopes of winning a coveted license to build a casino in the Pittsburgh area.
Developer Don Barden emerged victorious in the process, breaking ground on what was originally dubbed as the Majestic Star Casino in 2007. The following year, Barden ran into financial trouble and was forced to sell 75% of his stake to Holdings Acquisition Co, a joint venture of Walton Street Capital and High Pitt Gaming, led by Rush Street Gaming Chairman Neil Bluhm.
The new owners decided to nix the Majestic Star name in favor of The Rivers Casino, a reflection of its location where the Monongahela and Allegheny Rivers meet to form the Ohio River.
The casino opened to the public in August 2009 and now boasts roughly 3,000 slots and table games, four restaurants and four bars. The property also features a 30-table poker room, which is by far the most attractive option for card players in western PA and neighboring Ohio. Rivers also (simultaneously with its sister Rivers Philadelphia) opened a functioning sportsbook operation in December 2018.
Rush Street later decided to expand the Rivers brand, opening a Rivers Casino in Des Plaines, Illinois, in 2011, and another in Schenectady, New York, in 2017. In 2019, SugarHouse Casino in Philadelphia rebranded as Rivers Casino Philadelphia, consolidating the brand in the Keystone State.
- BetRivers online casino bonus offer – April 2021
- Why bet at Bet Rivers online casino?
- Registration Requirements
- Software Platforms
- Banking at BetRivers Casino
- BetRivers online game selection
- BetRivers PA loyalty program: iRush Rewards
- Customer service at BetRivers online
- More about the brick-and-mortar Rivers Casino