The leaves have started to turn which means we’re in the think of football season. The NFL regular season is in full swing with every team fighting for the Super Bowl. While the pros dominate Sunday, college football is still supreme on Saturdays. Between the two there’s a game to bet on just about every day of the week.
Outside of football, Major League Baseball is at its most important juncture. The playoffs are here and after a long season every game matters. Plus, there is plenty of excellent soccer, great MMA matchups, F1 races, and the NBA season begins on the 19th!
Pennsylvania online sportsbooks are offering tons of special promotional offers to celebrate these events in addition to their already generous welcome packages.
If you aren’t ready to venture back to a retail casino, PA online casinos are now offering Live Dealer alongside the classic online slots, blackjack, video poker, and your favorite table games. We have you covered with the best online casino bonuses here to help get you started.
Let’s take a look at what is going on in the PA online sports betting and online gambling markets:
- Are self service sports betting kiosks coming to your favorite hometown bar?
- The launch of the Live! Casino & Hotel in Philadelphia has helped boost casino revenue state-wide.
- Retail casinos have seen some of the most profitable months in PA history.
- Penn National recently opened their new mini casino in York PA.
- Betway Online Sportsbook became the 17th online casino option in the Commonwealth.
Cashless retail casino betting may be coming to a PA retail casino near you.