May is here and ready to roll with a jam-packed sports schedule on tap! Major League Baseball‘s regular season is full in swing, NBA and NHL playoffs are roaring, and there’s plenty more action where that came from!
The WNBA regular season is set to begin on Friday, May 6th.
The following Saturday on May 7th, sports fans are in for a real treat as we’ve got two of the biggest events of the year taking place on the same day! First off, the 148th running of The Kentucky Derby is set for 6:57pm ET. Later that night, UFC 274 will air live from Phoenix Arizona, featuring a main event lightweight title fight between Charles Oliveira and Justin Gaethje!
The second leg of the Triple Crown, The Preakness Stakes, is also set for this month as it will run on May 21st at the Pimlico Race Course in Baltimore, Maryland.
If none of these markets float your boat, there is plenty of excellent soccer, exciting F1 races, and multiple UFC Fight Nights taking place throughout the month of May.
Pennsylvania online sportsbooks are offering tons of special promotional offers to celebrate these events in addition to their already generous welcome packages.
If you aren’t ready to venture back to a retail casino, PA online casinos are now offering Live Dealer alongside the classic online slots, blackjack, video poker, and your favorite table games. We have you covered with the best online casino bonuses here to help get you started.
Let’s take a look at what is going on in the PA online sports betting and online gambling markets:
- Are self service sports betting kiosks coming to your favorite hometown bar?
- The launch of the Live! Casino & Hotel in Philadelphia has helped boost casino revenue state-wide.
- Retail casinos have seen some of the most profitable months in PA history.
- Penn National recently opened their new mini casino in York PA.
- Betway Online Sportsbook became the 17th online casino option in the Commonwealth.
Cashless retail casino betting may be coming to a PA retail casino near you!