Summer has come and gone, and that means back to school, cooler temps and of course, football! The NFL regular season begins with a Thursday Night matchup between the Cowboys and Buccaneers followed by a full slate of games on Sunday the 12th. College football kick off the season with some great matchups including an opening weekend top 5 matchup between Clemson and Georgia.
Outside of football, the US Open comes at you live from Flushing Meadows, MLB regular season is winding down and playoff picture is starting to take shape and the PGA Tour Championship showcases the tours top 30 players squaring off from East Lake. Later in the month, many of the PGAs top golfers will represent their home countries in the Ryder Cup, with many of the top tennis players on tour will do the same straight from Bostons TD Garden during the ATP Laver Cup.
Pennsylvania online sportsbooks are offering tons of special promotional offers to celebrate these events in addition to their already generous welcome packages.
If you aren’t ready to venture back to a retail casino, PA online casinos are now offering Live Dealer alongside the classic online slots, blackjack, video poker, and your favorite table games. We have you covered with the best online casino bonuses here to help get you started.
Let’s take a look at what is going on in the PA online sports betting and online gambling markets:
- Are self service sports betting kiosks coming to your favorite hometown bar?
- The launch of the Live! Casino & Hotel in Philadelphia has helped boost casino revenue state-wide.
- Retail casinos just saw their most profitable month in history.
- Penn National opens their new mini casino in York PA.
- Betway Online Sportsbook becomes the 17th online casino option in the Commonwealth.
Cashless retail casino betting may be coming to a PA retail casino near you.