Temperatures are falling fast, which means we’re in the thick of football season. The NFL regular season is in full swing and the playoff hunt is heating up. While the pros dominate Sunday, college football is still supreme on Saturdays, with conference championship week and bowl season looming. Between the two, there’s a game to bet on just about every day of the week.
Outside of football, the NBA season is off and running with one of their best Christmas slates in recent memory set to take place at the end of the month. Aside from the pros, college basketball is also starting to heat up. Conference play begins this month and every game matters as programs across the nation begin their push for Selection Sunday. Plus, there is plenty of excellent soccer, great MMA matchups, and F1 races to check out in between all of the other action!
Pennsylvania online sportsbooks are offering tons of special promotional offers to celebrate these events in addition to their already generous welcome packages.
If you aren’t ready to venture back to a retail casino, PA online casinos are now offering Live Dealer alongside the classic online slots, blackjack, video poker, and your favorite table games. We have you covered with the best online casino bonuses here to help get you started.
Let’s take a look at what is going on in the PA online sports betting and online gambling markets:
- Are self service sports betting kiosks coming to your favorite hometown bar?
- The launch of the Live! Casino & Hotel in Philadelphia has helped boost casino revenue state-wide.
- Retail casinos have seen some of the most profitable months in PA history.
- Penn National recently opened their new mini casino in York PA.
- Betway Online Sportsbook became the 17th online casino option in the Commonwealth.
Cashless retail casino betting may be coming to a PA retail casino near you