January is officially here, which means the end of football season is looming. NFL playoffs are just about ready to begin, while college football is set to crown a new champion this month. Between the National Championship Game and the chase for the Lombardi Trophy, things are about to heat up as we enter a long winter.
Outside of football, the NBA season is in full swing, as teams start to buckle down and attempt to secure a playoff berth. On the amateur side of things, college basketball teams across the nation are firing away in hopes of hearing their school’s name called on Selection Sunday.
If none of these markets float your boat, there is plenty of excellent soccer, exciting F1 races, and the return of the UFC on January 15th to check out in between all of the other action!
Pennsylvania online sportsbooks are offering tons of special promotional offers to celebrate these events in addition to their already generous welcome packages.
If you aren’t ready to venture back to a retail casino, PA online casinos are now offering Live Dealer alongside the classic online slots, blackjack, video poker, and your favorite table games. We have you covered with the best online casino bonuses here to help get you started.
Let’s take a look at what is going on in the PA online sports betting and online gambling markets:
- Are self service sports betting kiosks coming to your favorite hometown bar?
- The launch of the Live! Casino & Hotel in Philadelphia has helped boost casino revenue state-wide.
- Retail casinos have seen some of the most profitable months in PA history.
- Penn National recently opened their new mini casino in York PA.
- Betway Online Sportsbook became the 17th online casino option in the Commonwealth.
Cashless retail casino betting may be coming to a PA retail casino near you